Businesses need attorneys who can competently and economically handle routine commercial matters. However, often, businesses require counsel highly capable of handling unique, sophisticated matters with the potential to dramatically impact their company. Pickens Law’s commercial clients demand and deserve superior representation tailored to their overall business goals and objectives. Whatever the objectives, we are prepared to swiftly and economically service needs, whether through negotiation and mediation, or by undertaking aggressive discovery, motion practice, and defending the case vigorously through trial or arbitration, and all appeals.
- Champion Produce, Inc. v. Ruby Robinson Co., 342 F.3d 1016 (9th Cir. Idaho 2003)
Real Estate Litigation
On a day-to-day basis, Pickens Law handles matters ranging from routine mechanics liens to partner disputes, contract and lease controversies, lender/borrower and landlord/tenant claims, land use and zoning disputes, and easement matters. The depth of our attorneys’ experience gives us the ability to successfully represent clients in litigation involving project development, contract and land acquisition disputes, design, development and construction related claims, title insurance and other insurance claims, real estate disputes in court, and other real estate litigation issues.
- Akers v. D.L White Construction, Inc., 142 Idaho 293; 127 P.3d 196 (2005)
- Akers v. Mortensen, 147 Idaho 39; 205 P.3d 1175 (2009)
- Piske v. Freeman, 143 Idaho 832 (2007)
- Ultrawall, Inc. v. Wash. Mut. Bank, 135 Idaho 832 ( 2001)
- West Woods Investment Inc. v. Acord, 141 Idaho 75; 106 P.3d 401 (2005)